Jtown Hot Yoga 200hr Teacher Training: Registration closes October 18th 2019.
Please note October 1 begins your pre-study, practice and recommended reading.
In house studio training: Spring 2020
Registered Yoga Alliance 200hr teacher training. Two styles, one unique training.
Fully immersive, transformational teacher training. Learn from the best on your journey to become a Yoga Alliance certified, cross skilled, confident and inspiring yoga teacher.
Why Jtown teacher training?
At this training we will give you all the effective tools and skills you need in a clear and concise manner to become a confident, proficient and knowledgeable yoga teacher. This is a unique opportunity to learn from experienced, teachers that have been teaching this healing and empowering yoga collectively for over 60 years. Jtown brings in local and national experts and staff to support you through you entire journey.
Jtown trainees will receive:
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance certification through Jtown Hot Yoga.
- Knowledge to confidently lead the 26/2 Hot Hatha yoga beginner and intermediate class the Vimana Fusion class, 4 sequences total, and be able to teach 60, 75, 90 minute versions of each style class along with the ability to creatively and intelligently sequence a myriad of Fusion style classes as you continue to grow as teachers and students
- Jtown Asana Cueing Manual, Dialogue for the mind and body
- Cuing instructions
- Resume builder
- Free classes at Jtown during training from October 1st-May 3rd a ($700 value)
- Access to private Jtown Teachers page, growing community of teachers where ideas are shared and developed
- Access to private Vimana Yoga Teachers Page to share ideas and build community.
- Yoga alliance directory and support.
- If doing the Fusion only, 50 hours module, you will receive a certificate of completion; Credit toward and can apply it to continuing education courses to maintain your Yoga Alliance credentials.
- Opportunity to teach mock classes will be set up after the training for trainees to meet and support one another as they practice what they have learned
Location: Jtown Hot Yoga 409 Old York Road Jenkintown Pa 19046
Email for more email@example.com