JHY 200hr Teacher Training in Coordination with Sterling Hot Yoga Works!
Sterling Hot Yoga works and Jtown Hot Yoga are proud to offer you this seasons teacher training program. Between both Jtown and Sterling we have trained over 215 teachers. This is a registered Yoga Alliance 200hr teacher training for the 26/2 Hatha Yoga style. It’s a weekend based study for the working professional looking to share their passion and love with others with out having to quit your job!
A fully dynamic, and transformational teacher training, is here yet again! Learn from the best on your journey to become a Yoga Alliance certified, confident and inspiring yoga teacher.
Why Jtown & Sterling Hot Yoga teacher training?
At this training we will give you all the effective tools and skills you need in a clear and concise manner to become a confident, proficient and knowledgeable yoga teacher. This is a unique opportunity to learn from experienced, teachers that have been teaching this healing and empowering yoga collectively for over 60 years. Jtown brings in local and national experts and staff to support you through you entire journey.
Jtown trainees will receive:
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance certification through Jtown Hot Yoga.
- Knowledge to confidently lead the 26/2 Hot Hatha yoga beginner class with pregnancy modifications and more. You will be able to teach 60, 75, 90 minute, and the 26/Tunes style of the class.
- Jtown Asana Cueing Manual, Dialogue for the mind and body
- Cuing instructions
- Access to private Jtown Teachers page, growing community of teachers where ideas are shared and developed
- Yoga alliance directory and support.
- If doing only the Fusion training 50 hour module ($1200) or as a compliment to the 200 hour 26/2 200 training ($750), you will receive a Vimana Fusion training book, the ability to be cross skilled and with the ability to creatively and intelligently sequence a myriad of Fusion style classes as you continue to grow as teachers and students.
- Opportunity to practice teach will start from the very beginning of training.
Location: Jtown Hot Yoga 409 Old York Road Jenkintown Pa 19046
Email for more firstname.lastname@example.org